Skip to main content

Pep Delivers Final Blow To England International’s Future

Manchester city boss Pep Guardiola has opened up on the future of English goalkeeper, Joe Hart ahead of their Champions league qualifier against Bucharest Steaua.

Admitting the imminent arrival of Claudio Bravo, Guardiola confessed Joe Hart may be on his way out of the Etihad following a suspected heated exchange between the pair in the team’s training ahead of the match.

Guardiola said: “Yes, he has chance to play tomorrow. I don’t know if it will be his last game.

“I’ve said many times he’s our player. Until the 31st of this month, all the players here are our players, my players.

Discussing their training ground exchange, Guardiola said: “We spoke about football. I have an excellent relationship with Joe.

“I work with them like there is no end. After we will speak about everything, and the situation with Joe I have spoken about that in the last two press conferences.”

Barcelona Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo is expected to join City for a fee around £17 million after the Catalan club technical director confirmed the deal earlier this week and pictures of the Chilean arriving Manchester surfaced online

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional video of Dangote wishing his daughter a happy married life

“Fatima, my baby, my youngest, my sweetheart, this is a bittersweet time for any parent,” businessman Aliko Dangote began. The billionaire and philanthropist’s daughter Fatima, got married to Jamil Abubakar in a series of elaborate celebrations over the past week. To top it all off, he’s made a video congratulating and wishing his daughter well […] The post Emotional video of Dangote wishing his daughter a happy married life appeared first on Kemi Filani News .

How unknown gunmen killed a First bank staff in Warri (Photo)

A staff of First Bank Nigeria Plc in Warri, Delta state, Obaro Oji, was reportdly shot dead by unknown gunmen while he was returning to his home. The sad incident took place at Ekpan bridge, around NNPC Housing Complex in the state at about 8pm on Tuesday December 12th. According to reports, the gunmen allegedly trailed him after he closed from work and chased him to the spot where he was shot at close range. The gunmen didn’t take anything from the car of the deceased suggesting they were only after his life. He was initially declared missing by his wife, Judith, when he didn’t return home on Tuesday. The state police command later found his body at the scene of the incident. The reason for the attack is yet unknown. The deceased left behind his wife and two sons. His friends have taken to social media to mourn him. One of them, Princess Ame Cleo Eboigbe, wrote; “Obaro Oji!!!!!!!!!I am in shock!I opened my mouth to speak but words wont just come out.I wanna scream but n...